Lise obtained her Kinesiology degree from Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia. She is a Practicing Member under the British Columbia Association of Kinesiologists and is a Canadian Certified Pedorthist (specialist in biomechanics and foot orthotics).
Lise has spent over 25 years working in the medical and fitness industry. She has a special interest working with clients who have been injured, are dealing with a chronic condition, are recovering from surgery or cancer treatments. Lise promotes the team approach to health and wellness. As a movement specialist, she often collaborates with onsite registered massage therapists, registered dietician or athletic therapist to provide a well rounded treatment plan.
HER EDUCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS INCLUDE:
- BCAK Practicing Kinesiologist
- FMS (Functional Movement Screen)
- Canadian Certified Pedorthist
- STOTT PILATES® Certified Instructor
- ZEN•GA™ Qualified Instructor
- Yoga Alliance: Kripalu Yoga
- BCRPA: Group Fitness, Personal Training
- TRX Suspension Training
- AIS (Active Isolated Stretching) Therapist
- Fascial Fitness
- STR (Soft Tissue Release)
- NCCP Level One Cycling Coach
- Precision Nutrition Level 1, Certificate in Exercise Nutrition